DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Jersey Meet up

Oh, ok. I live in Indy now, driving back to take care of my mom for a bit in June. If you want to catch up around then and shoot OC beach (or someplace else you might think is cool), let me know!

I am charging my mavic pro batteries and the controller... Planning to go today to blueberry hill if anyone want to meet up there.

Went to blueberry hill yesterday... I did not like it... Too many bugs around and parking is only in one exclusive area between Berlin road and Eastwick drive. It's a great area if you are hiking or walking.

Well, my trip to NJ is a wrap, didn't get a chance to fly it at the shore, just a 10 minute flight to show it off at my in-laws in Turnersville, which is the first time I ever experienced a neighbor losing their s..t about a drone in the air, and screaming profanities at us for flying "over them" (never came over their property).

Can't blame that experience on NJ, but I'd hoped to get up early one morning and fly the beach at sunrise.

Maybe I'll post about the odd experience in another thread, but kinda wished I had recorded video for the entire flight, in case the fuzz came to reapond to a complaint.

Visited yet again this week, was hoping to fly during a visit to Cape May, but made the mistake of looking up NJ ordinances and got gunshy.

The ordinances I found indicated that flying wasn't permitted at state-maintained properties, and I couldn't tell if the beaches were state-operated, but the area around Sunset Beach looked like it could be.

Frustrated, but didn't want the hassle of dealing with an LEO when on vacation with my family.

Visited yet again this week, was hoping to fly during a visit to Cape May, but made the mistake of looking up NJ ordinances and got gunshy.

The ordinances I found indicated that flying wasn't permitted at state-maintained properties, and I couldn't tell if the beaches were state-operated, but the area around Sunset Beach looked like it could be.

Frustrated, but didn't want the hassle of dealing with an LEO when on vacation with my family.
Wildwood, NJ is the only area that is friendly to drones. You can do anything in their beaches with a drone without been afraid of a ticket.

I notice this post is over a year old but anyone still active here that would like to meet to fly?

I just got a MA two days ago and would love to meet up with people!

hi everyone....very new to the forum...i bought my mavic pro plat about 6 months ago..i live in so. jersey franklinville-williamstown area i have 10 ac land lots of fields...but i cant get it together...cells poop out..pic scrambles..i messed with settings..i need a bud to fly with...helppppp....not on web much..even gave up on match.. to much work..i think i just want to be a mavic pilot for now...lol..

I'm new to the forum but I am already looking for pilot friends to meet up with and have a good time flying. Let me know if you are in the area and want to go flying
Im very green...like to meet new friends to learn to fly my mavic pro plat...im in Franklinville nj..thx jd

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu