DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

South Stack Lighthouse, a Seagull & some Telephone Wires!!

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
Beautiful location for this one, although a couple of butt-clenching moments, one involving a seagull and one involving telephone/power lines, slightly tempered the peacefulness. Beautiful sunlight and could clearly view the outline of Snowdonia. God, I love North Wales.

If you enjoyed this, please visit www.sc-drone-media.co.uk for much more, including drone, landscape and music photography.

Beautiful location for this one, although a couple of butt-clenching moments, one involving a seagull and one involving telephone/power lines, slightly tempered the peacefulness. Beautiful sunlight and could clearly view the outline of Snowdonia. God, I love North Wales.

If you enjoyed this, please visit www.sc-drone-media.co.uk for much more, including drone, landscape and music photography.
That seagull was certainly checking out your drone! Very nice film.

Loved your web site. I spent some time on it. We share the same exact gear including the Nikon D750. I am more into time-lapse. mine is www.daledavisdphotography.smugmug.com
and

Very nice film.
Thanks Dale, appreciate you checking it out and taking the time to comment.

Will give your website a look later today as well. I'm glad you liked mine - still a lot more to upload, just busy on processing the images at the moment - did not realise how much work this would involve lol..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+