DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Spark" or whatever they will call it

draxler_17

Reactions
It can run by the app as stand alone or can be purchased with remote control.

Below are some photos of it. It's our Mavic's little brother.

881818d8d18191c4d7274138ae904930.jpg
445171d7b8fd67f23168717d92be7a69.jpg
e99fc226091dff92af9789b1c8ddc381.jpg
c05a3ff796619d9f9419b128f81dce0a.jpg
a72911fdf8cb307becd9cf683ab869c7.jpg

As initial report says...

Has sport mode feature using the RC.
Flight modes includes track and gesture.
4K video...12mp
Flight time is about 10 to 15 minutes

Let's see tomorrow. I hope it will not be a disappointment. The price as mentioned...

Stand alone is 499 US dollars
With Remote control is 599 US dollars

Reactions: Former Member
Not sure what is gained by current Mavic owners purchasing this drone. Don't get me wrong I'm a total "gadget guy" and always tend to by the latest & greatest (i.e. DJI Goggles), but being that I currently own a Mavic I don't foresee me buying this. Now if it were a FPV racing quad, I'd be 1st in line.

My girlfriend will probably be excited about this Spark but I'm happy to be with my Mavic

Spark - Seize the Moment

Can we pair a Mavic remote with this thing? They look almost identical.

Really seems to be a mini Mavic. Main downgrades are 1080 instead of 4k and 1mi vs 4mi range. Otherwise pretty cool but with a price of $500, I'm pretty comfortable sticking with the big brother.

Now if they make something that actually fits in my wallet...

Reactions: JoostGT3
Spark - Seize the Moment

Can we pair a Mavic remote with this thing? They look almost identical.

Really seems to be a mini Mavic. Main downgrades are 1080 instead of 4k and 1mi vs 4mi range. Otherwise pretty cool but with a price of $500, I'm pretty comfortable sticking with the big brother.

Now if they make something that actually fits in my wallet...

We will find out sooner or later. There's a lot of guys here who will definitely try to sync Mavic's RC to Spark's. Just wait for a while...

I just ordered the White Fly More combo. While I certainly don't need this, I too am a gadget freak. This will probably live in my car and always be ready to go.

Nice job, DJI!

We will find out sooner or later. There's a lot of guys here who will definitely try to sync Mavic's RC to Spark's. Just wait for a while...
No you can't, DJI answered that question on Facebook, they use different technologies.

I agree its one heck of a selfie drone but i'm just not a selfie drone kinda guy. If my wife was into drones i'd still get her a Mavic. Just way more capable in my opinion.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki