DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark v Mavic - loudness

Or maybe you're just a smug *******. He just asked a question. No reason to be a douche. And the French are not known for being rude and sarcastic, but are known for dropping their weapons and retreating. Oui?
Retreat is same courage as fighting in my personal philosophy.
About the soudless drone, one more time, it's so obvious that the noise in low altitude will be always annoying for others and not ready to decrease drastically in the near future that make me think that the guy coming here to "just ask a question" is a nonsense. For me it's same as if come here and ask "how to make the ocean not liquid and wet"... We call this land.
If don't want annoy your neighbors with drone noise is only two ways, fly high or just read a book comfortably seat near your fireplace. It's not 5 or 15 % difference in decibel between several model of drone who will solve his problem.

I have the Mavic and the Spark and I would say even without the db readings that someone had shared earlier, to me the Spark is subjectively louder because it's higher pitched.

On a (slightly) related topic; can the spark be equipped with the props of a mavic? I guess they made that physically impossible by changing the size/shape of the prop-to-bird connections, right?
If it could, would a spark with mavic props be quieter?

On a (slightly) related topic; can the spark be equipped with the props of a mavic? I guess they made that physically impossible by changing the size/shape of the prop-to-bird connections, right?
If it could, would a spark with mavic props be quieter?

I don't see how that would be possible. The Mavic's props have significantly wider diameter and the Spark's props are already almost touching each other when spinning.

I don't see how that would be possible. The Mavic's props have significantly wider diameter and the Spark's props are already almost touching each other when spinning.
Hm, yeah, that souds like a recipe for disaster :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato