DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Speakers Problem

Eijin

Reactions
I've been using my goggles for three months now and just today(I haven't been using them after recent update) I have noticed that there is a problem with the sound it basically changes noise levels from one side speaker to another so you can clearly hear that the sound goes low sometimes on one side sometimes on another. Live chat on DJI site is closed at the moment so I haven't contacted them yet. I have downgraded and refreshed firmware. Assistant prevents me from factory reset for some reason. I have never dropped them or anything like that. Anyone heard about similar issues? Couldn't find any info.

Yes I did notice sometimes the googles sound would float around and the volume levels would change.

Yes I did notice sometimes the googles sound would float around and the volume levels would change.

You say"sometimes" so it does not happen to you all the time? It seems like a permanent fault in mines.

I forgot to add that it happens both when I connect them to any device via hdmi or use pre-loaded demo on goggles playback.

I have tried firmware versions 0400, 0700, 0900, and 1000 since I got my goggles a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps firmware version is related to the issue. I don't recall which version I was on when I noticed it happened. Hopefully there is some clue in this for you!

I have tried firmware versions 0400, 0700, 0900, and 1000 since I got my goggles a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps firmware version is related to the issue. I don't recall which version I was on when I noticed it happened. Hopefully there is some clue in this for you!

Now I have only two firmware versions to choose from on my dji assistant. Like I mentioned before I have changed the firmware but did nothing. When you changed yours was the issue gone?

I was just watching a movie on my Goggles (0700). The audio from the movie was perfect, unless I accessed the Goggles menu to adjust something like brightness or volume, and then it would glitch a little bit. Perhaps the audio mixer is simply averaging the sound levels while making its own beeps against the HDMI audio. In any case while watching the movie there was no issue at all.

I had that problem when I was watching the demo. it sounded like the voices would change from the left to the right speaker, I am on the newest firmware so I don't know if my goggles or a firmware issue.

The demo video playback quality is indeed horrendous. The builtin software simply isn't built to play video and audio together. The audio is stored in the device as uncompressed .wav files, with dubious realitime multiplexing. DJI has made no attempt to allow us to play audio/video except via the HDMI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18