DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sport+ Mode Mavic 2 Pro

Skull Studios

Reactions
I was watching a YouTube video of an English guy that had done the Atti mode hack whilst showing atti mode he also demonstrated a much more agile sport + mode that had increased pitch and it's lift power was ridiculous zipped up in the air like an fpv drone! Just wondering if anyone else had come across these settings.

His video only links across to DroneU’s video on how to complete Atti mode not showing the Sport+ mod

the mavics were not designed for flying in pure FPV mode, their airframe is not made for 3D flying they are primary flying cameras, for obtaining pics and video from a different perspective
but if you want to fly your mav like you stole it, then be my guest each to their own

Reactions: tnrclkr
There were discussions earlier about this. There are mods that can create sprot+, more title angle, faster climbs. The frame can handle it motors are ok, but your camera's gimble motors and the wires/cables were not made to handle it.
Since it is a stabilized camera, those motors would be overworked trying to keep the camera level and on target. Basically asking for trouble and failure.

You can only go so far with mods on the mavics. Sport + mod works but at some point, you will get " motor overload " warning.
I have the sport +mod and with the master airscrew quiet blade I get constant overload warning. I ended up putting the stock blades back on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan