DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Spring above Sofia

Oh no FPV Alex ?? I enjoyed the video with those wide open green spaces, beautiful landscapes and very smooth flying ? Thanks for sharing!
cheers Paul

Reactions: alex_markov
I both Air 2s especially for You ;)
but am a little dissapointed for now - tests are ongoing and soon will decide what will stay and what will go of my ever-growing fleet - Mini 2, Air 2s and FPV ;)

I both Air 2s especially for You ;)
but am a little dissapointed for now - tests are ongoing and soon will decide what will stay and what will go of my ever-growing fleet - Mini 2, Air 2s and FPV
oh what an honor Alex ??? Well I can´t help you what to decide...I am glad that I only own the Mini2, so no problem concerning a big fleet ?
cheers Paul

oh what an honor Alex ??? Well I can´t help you what to decide...I am glad that I only own the Mini2, so no problem concerning a big fleet ?
cheers Paul
I was a happy person back then with only one drone - now is a logistic nightmare managing all those batteries, chargers, remotes, and carrying bags ;)

I was a happy person back then with only one drone - now is a logistic nightmare managing all those batteries, chargers, remotes, and carrying bags
Hahahah ? that seems really to be a nightmare Alex ? Well it´s easy to get rid of it! Keep the best drone and sell the other ones ? Good luck! ?
cheers Paul

Hahahah ? that seems really to be a nightmare Alex ? Well it´s easy to get rid of it! Keep the best drone and sell the other ones ? Good luck! ?
cheers Paul
You are not gone like my choice ;) today I made a direct comparison flying both FPV and Air 2s from a peak in bad overcast windy weather... My first impression - FPV did it better ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ