DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Spring Sunshine at Glencoe Lochan

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Another video from last year, Glencoe Lochan in spring sunshine, a promise of returning good weather to combat the January blues of rain, wind and cold...

Another video to try and reset the YT algorithms and help our Albion Drones channel to get the exposure it should be getting...

Please watch on YT, like and enjoy...

Another video from last year, Glencoe Lochan in spring sunshine, a promise of returning good weather to combat the January blues of rain, wind and cold...

Another video to try and reset the YT algorithms and help our Albion Drones channel to get the exposure it should be getting...

Please watch on YT, like and enjoy...

Keep ‘em coming, they’re nice to see anyway and if that influences the algorithm great. Oh boy do we need some of that weather soon. This winter has dragged on seemingly for too long but hey ho, it does affect my ability to get out and about with my trusty MA2.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Keep ‘em coming, they’re nice to see anyway and if that influences the algorithm great. Oh boy do we need some of that weather soon. This winter has dragged on seemingly for too long but hey ho, it does affect my ability to get out and about with my trusty MA2.
Thanks... I am going to redo some of my earliest videos, as my editing skills have improved over the last 18 months, but will intersperse the new edits with those3e which are good enough anyway... Have some more form theSpring trip to Drumnadrochit and the Orkney Summer trip that can be seen again... As long as folks dont mind...

Not sure if watching on here helps or whether its only watches on YT, but better to try and get them seen to get it back up... 390 views yesterday, whicch is pretty much where it was in November, before it got messed up demographically...

That point about whether exposure on the Forum affects the algorithm on YT- someone else here is bound to know. Good luck and I shall be watching regardless. Surely we are watching a YT vid and thius we will be registered appropriately.

Very nice!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne