DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Staniel Cay, Exumas

I like the video, beautiful location. I would like to see some more detailed shots in the first half of the video. It will help to hold the viewer’s attention. I really liked how you started the second half of the clip with the jet ski.

The only other suggestion would be to smooth out some of your drone movements. There were 4 or 5 harsh movements mixed into the middle of a smooth movement. One example would be at the 1:55 mark when you start to pull away from the boat. The pull away is nice and smooth then suddenly there is a quick jerk of the camera to the left. Try to smooth out those types of movements to make them less noticeable.

Nice job! By the way, I really liked the coloring of the video....the colors popped without looking fake.

Nice video. I just watched the Fyre Festival documentary on Netflix last night, what a gorgeous area.

All the footage was shot with MM2 except the tubing clips that were shot with Anafi. Some of the MM2 shots were taken 2 miles away

Nice video. I've been all through the Bahamas and it's a very beautiful area. Personally I'm a cooler weather, mountain type of guy, but the clear water and sun are beautiful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys