DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Steam train beside the road

Awesome footage!

Question though you had a few blue spike through it where you far away or?

Im a new pilot so I'm interested.

Reactions: TommyP
Nice video, though it looks like lower res cache video, and not the video that would have been saved to the SD card while recording the flight.. ??

Nice video, though it looks like lower res cache video, and not the video that would have been saved to the SD card while recording the flight.. ??
It was the HD video from the drone SD card. Had a camera fault.

Steam train running beside the road.
Video is not very good.
Nice video. Trains are always a great subject to capture. I personally wasn't a fan of the music, but that's just me. Loved the video overall though. Great work!

Nice video. Trains are always a great subject to capture. I personally wasn't a fan of the music, but that's just me. Loved the video overall though. Great work!
I was driving along the road and saw the train.
Grabbed the drone and set up quickly on the side of the road. Hope to get better footage when I go back in a couple of months if it is running.
The music is just computer generated.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Nice shooting.

I liked the music, felt like one of those older promo videos. "Come check out our city. We have a steam train!" then some block letters would slide in from the left and right "Steamboat Springs!" and then handwriting would fill in "It's full STEAM ahead!"

Nice shooting.

I liked the music, felt like one of those older promo videos. "Come check out our city. We have a steam train!" then some block letters would slide in from the left and right "Steamboat Springs!" and then handwriting would fill in "It's full STEAM ahead!"
Thank you for your comments.
Can't please everyone with music so I let the computer generate it.
Hope to go back later in the year and get it under full steam up the hill.

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851