DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Stirling Castle at sunset

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Stirling castle, video over & around this historic castle on a very cold but beautiful winters day just as the sun was setting. Filmed from public land around the castle but while filming I could hear some banger shouting 'Oi, what ye doing' from inside the castle grounds. The employees there genuinley believe they own everything within a 10 mile radius of the castle as well as the air around and above it.
Needless to say I just ignored the banger and let him burn himself out.

Stirling castle, video over & around this historic castle on a very cold but beautiful winters day just as the sun was setting. Filmed from public land around the castle but while filming I could hear some banger shouting 'Oi, what ye doing' from inside the castle grounds. The employees there genuinley believe they own everything within a 10 mile radius of the castle as well as the air around and above it.

It’s owned by Historic Environment Scotland - so that’s all of us!! Beautifully video and I just wanted more after visiting last summer so many thanks.

🤣There’s always a “banger” (Karen down under) somewhere. Nicely flown and edited as usual. Thanks for posting.

Great video and music to match, well done! I was born in Stirling and will be back home for a holiday in September. Your video has inspired me to try catch some similar footage - of course I’ll let any bangers burn themselves out too 😊

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne