Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Strobe

• Thread starter Deleted member 84685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84685

Was just thinking on ways to make mini me a bit more visable
Found this that used to be on the phantom but it's rather oversized to fit anywhere but the tailgate,are they safe to put on top shell also ,really wanted one on the bottom but not really goin to work,,I might have to spend some money on couple new ones,,
Thanks @MA2 317 for the advice on the link,,it just didnt come up like others I do so presumed it failed

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah link not work sorry,please deletehttps://youtu.be/0X0Z1CZi19A

I copied the URL link and it took me to the YouTube page.

Pretty cool...and bright!

Edit your post and past the link again. Don't add anything like a period or space because that may affect the link.

After you post it should turn into a thumbnail of the video clip. :)

Here’s one that is fairly new. They are rather bright.

Was just thinking on ways to make mini me a bit more visable
Found this that used to be on the phantom but it's rather oversized to fit anywhere but the tailgate,are they safe to put on top shell also ,really wanted one on the bottom but not really goin to work,,I might have to spend some money on couple new ones,,
Thanks @MA2 317 for the advice on the link,,it just didnt come up like others I do so presumed it failed
The down size to my mini is I just can not see it. Thanks

Here’s one that is fairly new. They are rather bright.
Thanks,this looks ok,3mile pretty good too,price is nice and cheap,might cost me bit more due to bad dollar exchange but in my price range,,I got a few lying around but same size as above in my clip,they just seem big compared to the drone size lol,,I dont have no white though except the phantom 4 headlight set ,red good in the evening but not the best in daytime,,I'll bite the bullet on this ,,just nothing in NZ ,Ebay and similar are only option and some orders lately very slow due to Corona beer oh covid ha,,appreciate the link thank you

The down size to my mini is I just can not see it. Thanks
Yeh they could have come a colour that dont match the clouds, I just got a skin to help visibility but it's only on the top which is useless,they could make a bottom decal easy enough

I've seen no problems using strobes mounted on top of the Mini 2. I've used both the ViFly and the Firehouse Arc V. I was a bit concerned about the effect on the GPS and controller communication, but there's been nothing.
Thanks that's good to know,I been looking at teardown pictures to see what's under the shell but was unsure to slap one on the roof,that's why I stick it on the back,

Found this in me bits,new battery it be pretty ha,,camera not show the color as it is ,its quite bright and weighs next to nothing

Well went with this one $$ 28.....can flash 2 colours ,,yeh I over spent lol
Not 3 miles but 3.5km ,,
Screenshot_20220310-071928_Trade Me.jpgScreenshot_20220310-071945_Trade Me.jpg

I have a couple of the VIFLY strobes. They've worked fine for several months. <$15 and they advertise 3+ miles visibility, which would meet FAA requirements. Three colors and three modes selectable with a switch. Qualitatively, I don't think they're quite as powerful as my ARC V light, but they're very impressive.

Thanks I think I looked at these while searching, I'm sure the reds ones I have in clip are 3 mile firehouse technology's I think,they pretty old but still blind me,,I got couple of the ones I post in #11 ,,mayby 2 weeks away yet,,only 6grams ,thank you for the link,

Reactions: MS Coast
Update,,,yay 19 days later I get mail..my 2 firehouse are same size as this new twin,,gota say it's pretty dam bright ,,dont fit on the tailgate very nice like the smaller ones do,,well on the top it is then,,give me excuse to get another one20220329_151608.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143