DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuart area drones pilots?

Not as often as I'd like, but I typically fly in Willoughby Golf Club in Stuart, and occasionally at the beach. I keep promising myself I'll fly around Jupiter Light, but I haven't yet.

Where are you?

Reactions: Cafguy
Hello FTC,
I live in Stuart and have been flying drones since 2013. I practice around my company building area and travel a lot around the US flying a various locations. Currently in Colorado and headed to Utah next week.

There are some nice places to fly around Stuart but you need to stay away from airport area. Are you looking for a place to fly?

John

Reactions: FTC and Cafguy
FTC, if you don’t already have the free app B4UFly, it’s a good idea to get it as it shows the controlled and uncontrolled airspace in your area. If you already have it, maybe I’ve misinterpreted the reason for the thread and apologize. Have a nice day.

Hello FTC,
I live in Stuart and have been flying drones since 2013. I practice around my company building area and travel a lot around the US flying a various locations. Currently in Colorado and headed to Utah next week.

There are some nice places to fly around Stuart but you need to stay away from airport area. Are you looking for a place to fly?

John
Hi QCC, why are they showing you as a new member who joined in Feb 2017??

I don't know. I expect it is because I have not posted much at all. I read a lot but hardly ever post.

Hello FTC,

John
Oh wow! Nice. I bet you have some amazing pics and videos. Please share...

Not as often as I'd like, but I typically fly in Willoughby Golf Club in Stuart, and occasionally at the beach. I keep promising myself I'll fly around Jupiter Light, but I haven't yet.

Where are you?
Golf course are fun. Ever track a ball? I have flew around bathtub Beach. And over the water around Jensen Bridge.

I have imagined how to track a ball, starting from a hover near the driver and accelerating down the fairway and gaining altitude and then dropping back down, but I don’t think I’d be precise enough to track the ball on camera all the time. I don’t have enough hands/fingers to fly and change gimbal angle in a coordinated way. Do you have an example to inspire me?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13