DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuck Micro SD Card

Don E

Reactions
I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and the Micro SD Card is stuck and I can't get it out? It still works, I can take pictures and they appear on the card, then I down load to my iPad but I can not get the card out of the drone? Anyone else had the problem?

Any suggestions?

I removed it several time during the day, but last night it would not come out? But it still works so I believe I have it installed correctly.

I have always found it difficult to take out. Try using some tweezers. Use the dull end to push the card in and release it, Then the tweezers end to grab the card out.

Make yourself a piece of plastic the same thickness and as wide of the card. Push evenly on card and release.
It helps if the edge is flat and you can angle it slightly but you want as much of the edge covered.
If that does not work then a great pair of tweezers to pull gently out. The wider the tip the better.
Push first with tweezers and wiggle to see if there is something logged in there.
I have used a table magnified light to see in as far as I can and to watch the action.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS