DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Stunning Historic Ireland

Drone Views Media

Reactions
Hi guys,

The weather hasn't been ideal for flying drones this "Summer", but I've been out and about travelling through the West and midlands of Ireland. I hope you enjoy đź‘Ť
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Awesome video!

Hi guys,

The weather hasn't been ideal for flying drones this "Summer", but I've been out and about travelling through the West and midlands of Ireland. I hope you enjoy
Stunning as usual. Beautiful colours, lovely flying and nice editing. 👍🏻

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Hi guys,

The weather hasn't been ideal for flying drones this "Summer", but I've been out and about travelling through the West and midlands of Ireland. I hope you enjoy đź‘Ť
Very well done….Exhibits patience in gathering all the background video while fighting the weather

Reactions: Drone Views Media
If you every get up to the North, then Dunluce Castle is dramatic. Grey Abbey near Newtownards ( but that might be in a NFZ ) and from memory there is an abbey ruin near Downpatrick.
Carrickfergus Castle might be interesting too but I think you'd need to fly that in the early morning and from the seaward side.

With your MS in mind, a drone can reach Dunluce Castle from Magheracross car park though you'd be BVLOS over the sea, the car park at the castle might be NT property but I flew a P3 there in the evening when there was no one about without hassle.
I can't remember the parking arrangements at Grey Abbey or Downpatrick

Last edited:
If you every get up to the North, then Dunluce Castle is dramatic. Grey Abbey near Newtownards ( but that might be in a NFZ ) and from memory there is an abbey ruin near Downpatrick.
Carrickfergus Castle might be interesting too but I think you'd need to fly that in the early morning and from the seaward side.

With your MS in mind, a drone can reach Dunluce Castle from Magheracross car park though you'd be BVLOS over the sea, the car park at the castle might be NT property but I flew a P3 there in the evening when there was no one about without hassle.
I can't remember the parking arrangements at Grey Abbey or Downpatrick
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll be flying up North in the near future, but my next flight will be in Donegal, specially the Fanad lighthouse area.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Very Nice, does Ireland very similar to Northern Ireland?
Apart from the Mournes I'd say the Republic has a greater amount of rugged scenery, plus it has the Cliffs of Mother, 600ft straight down into the Atlantic. Slieve league ?
I think the closest N.Ireland has to the Cliffs of Moher is Fair Head but there is a substantial scree slope at the bottom which reduces the vertical drop significantly.
That said the coast of east Antrim is beautiful, quite a few places where used in Game of Thrones and then there's the Giant's Causeway.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avivf377