DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Successful first flight

David Bigcat Scott

Reactions
I want to thank everyone who helped me with this. The Mavic Air was a big jump from the hundred dollar drone that flew all of about 4 minutes on a 45 minute charge. Although the flight was short I was able to get the feel of the joysticks. Just a few touch and go's. Things went very well thanks to all of you.

I want to thank everyone who helped me with this. The Mavic Air was a big jump from the hundred dollar drone that flew all of about 4 minutes on a 45 minute charge. Although the flight was short I was able to get the feel of the joysticks. Just a few touch and go's. Things went very well thanks to all of you.

So glad that you enjoyed your first flight of the Mavic Air. Now you can take your time to get across all of the great features - the Mavic Air is by far IMHO the best drone out there for the price.

Reactions: old man mavic

Your hooked now, no turning back;) just enjoy flying and getting more experience with your new craft. There’s no comparison from your $100 drone to the MA. EnjoyThumbswayup

Reactions: old man mavic
as i said in a previous thread so glad you sorted it out practice practice practice and enjoy your new hobby

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas