DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suggestions for App..

Cerberus

Reactions
That is compatible with our Mavic and can do geo fencing and so forth..

something like DJI Ground Station pro...

Wondering whether there is any such apps out there that you guys are aware of and can recommend for me to try out..

There is not much around for DJI. If you go into Google Playstore and type in DJI
it gives you all available options. There is one app called DJI Ultimate Flight V3.
I do have this app and it has virtual walls you can draw on your map and has as many functions
as Litchi , I should say more than Litchi. You can combine flight modes you can do in no
other app. I have not tried virtual walls with the Mavic yet, I just know you can draw them
on the map so I assume that will work .

Reactions: Cerberus
There is not much around for DJI. If you go into Google Playstore and type in DJI
it gives you all available options. There is one app called DJI Ultimate Flight V3.
I do have this app and it has virtual walls you can draw on your map and has as many functions
as Litchi , I should say more than Litchi. You can combine flight modes you can do in no
other app. I have not tried virtual walls with the Mavic yet, I just know you can draw them
on the map so I assume that will work .

ok, thanks for the heads up..

I'll take a look when I can and probably will post up on what I think of it then..

Thankz

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro