DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Sunrise at Sakonnet Point Lighthouse, Rhode Island

Very comfortable video to watch. Smooth movements, nice dissolves, forward, backwards and sideways movements all combined for a captivating video! Curious as to how you got the seagull to fly, on cue, across the screen from right to left. The birds out here on the west coast never do that for me! P.S. Dreamy music fit nicely. Thank you for posting.

Reactions: ArthurC and Geofff
Really good! Good mix of video/music to relax to.

Reactions: ArthurC
Arthur, you did it again! Excellent footage, well though out construction and beautiful soundtrack! Always a smooth and cinematic piece. Thank you for sharing!

I got up real early for this one... Very Pleased with the Results. Let me know what you think!

This was a beautiful video of the sunrise and expert flying around the light house. Good work.

Dale

Brilliant, really brilliant! The whole time I'm watching though, I'm thinking, I know it's a cliche but I wonder if he'll go close to the top of the lighthouse and frame up the just rising sun through the glass and sure enough, there it was at the end. Fun.

Very comfortable video to watch. Smooth movements, nice dissolves, forward, backwards and sideways movements all combined for a captivating video! Curious as to how you got the seagull to fly, on cue, across the screen from right to left. The birds out here on the west coast never do that for me! P.S. Dreamy music fit nicely. Thank you for posting.
Thank you! I've actually had quite good luck with birds , until recently. I have an unfortunate story about a Canadian Goose which I will post separately, once I finish the pertinent video.
Thanks fro watching, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Some lovely flying, great angels, and nice soundtrack. Particularly liked the sun / lighthouse alignment in the closing scene!
I thought of the final shot while I was flying around, as I had never seen it before, and looking on the internet, I was surprised to find very few examples of similar shots, (that are real, anyway). That will be a go to shot for sunrise/sunset whenever I get the chance in the future!

Thanks for watching!

Brilliant, really brilliant! The whole time I'm watching though, I'm thinking, I know it's a cliche but I wonder if he'll go close to the top of the lighthouse and frame up the just rising sun through the glass and sure enough, there it was at the end. Fun.
Thank you. I had not planned that shot with the sun as the light, but I'm glad I thought of it at the time. Surprisingly there are not many other examples on the internet of prople making the same shot with a Drone. I'll be taking it whenever possible, however!

Thanks for watching, Glad you enjoyed it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure