DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise - November 19, 2019

Spectacular! Love change in the near field fast moving clouds and the contrails.

Thanks!
It was a choice between this or chasing a fog bank that rolled in at the same time.
Ergo the clouds in front of the lens towards the end.

Reactions: Thomas B
Nice Vid...

Reactions: pmshop
Really nice video. How long was your Mavic in the air? Also could you possibly share the settings you used? I don't think my M2P battery would last long enough for the sun to climb that much, but I could be wrong.

Really nice video. How long was your Mavic in the air? Also could you possibly share the settings you used? I don't think my M2P battery would last long enough for the sun to climb that much, but I could be wrong.

2 batteries worth - roughly 12 min each - video transition @ 0:45 if you didn't notice.
I use the grid and diagonals to line up on landmarks for when I swap batteries.
Settings was full auto D-Cinelike color with Landscape style preset on 2.7K 60, but upscaled in post.

2 batteries worth - roughly 12 min each - video transition @ 0:45 if you didn't notice.
I use the grid and diagonals to line up on landmarks for when I swap batteries.
Settings was full auto D-Cinelike color with Landscape style preset on 2.7K 60, but upscaled in post.

Excellent!

I didn't notice the transition but I found it now but only by staring at the contrails at 0:45. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: pmshop
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa