DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Sunset - Jersey City and New York City in a Nutshell | THE GRAND FINALE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot's Perspective: I had the immense pleasure of concluding a recent road trip by filming the skylines of New York City and Jersey City. The views were stunning and I have always wanted to witness and film the sunset from the vantage point you see in this video. Timing was perfect - on the dot. I arrived to Lincoln Park at 3:40 PM in the afternoon and surveyed the area before proceeding with the flight sequence. In the vicinity you can see Newark Airport, Verrazano Bridge, Lower Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan, Hudson Yards, Exchange Place, and new towers under construction, a cruise ship leaving the harbor as it passes by the Statue of Liberty, and much more. Bustling activity everywhere - at the height of rush hour, the life of a city depends on the daily activities of its people. Filming Location: Lincoln Park, Jersey City, New Jersey Filming Date: Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024 Note: This video is not viewable in Belarus and Russia due to the audio track featured within this film. Track Title: Cruel Summer (2023, LP Giobbi Remix) Artist: Taylor Swift & LP Giobbi Taylor Swift Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. I recommend watching this film on a big screen. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

The video and sound track were beautifully and tastefully done! Excellent presentation - thanks for sharing!
Thank you @thusly I greatly appreciate your kind words

Nice video and thank you for sharing !

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Thank you for your feedback 😊

Reactions: MavicFlyer2
Well, that certainly WAS a grand finale!!

Over the pat few months I've tracked down and watched all your videos in and around Long Island and New York City, watching them over & over to pick up pointers from your cinematic style. I've enjoyed all of them! Thank You!!

I just hope Grand Finale doesn't mean you'll stop making and sharing truly wonderful drone videos.

• Love
Well, that certainly WAS a grand finale!!

Over the pat few months I've tracked down and watched all your videos in and around Long Island and New York City, watching them over & over to pick up pointers from your cinematic style. I've enjoyed all of them! Thank You!!

I just hope Grand Finale doesn't mean you'll stop making and sharing truly wonderful drone videos.
Thank you @Luckyguy9
Definitely not stopping with the videos 😅
I went on a mini Road Trip and Jersey City was the final segment of the trip

Very nice!

• Love

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member