DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Support for new user in Banner Elk, NC area

Totalrec

Reactions
I will be giving my brother a Phantom 3 Standard for his birthday and I'm looking for support for him. Is there a club of sorts in this area?

Howdy Totalrec and welcome to the forum.

If you're interested in Phantom specific details etc you might want to try this forum (requires it's own login but you can use the same username etc at this one)

DJI Phantom Drone Forum

In regards to a local drone club you can check with the AMA and look for a local AMA field/club in your area. AMA Flying Site Search

Good luck and Happy Flying.

PS: Stay clear of the Blue Ridge Parkway... it's off limits to all UAS (drones) and they can confiscate if you're caught flying from there. Just a neighborly suggestion.

Allen

Also here is a NC UAS Pilots Group on FaceBook if you're interested. It's a GREAT group and I highly suggest it.
NC UAS Pilots Association

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

If you're interested in Phantom specific details etc you might want to try this forum (requires it's own login but you can use the same username etc at this one)

DJI Phantom Drone Forum

In regards to a local drone club you can check with the AMA and look for a local AMA field/club in your area. AMA Flying Site Search

PS: Stay clear of the Blue Ridge Parkway... it's off limits to all UAS (drones) and they can confiscate if you're caught flying from there. Just a neighborly suggestion.

Allen

DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Allen

DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Allen

DJI Phantom Drone Forum

Allen
Thanks Allen. I just hope my brother uses this thing. My other brother is getting him an Oculus. I'm thinking he maybe able to interface them. That would be cool!

I will be giving my brother a Phantom 3 Standard for his birthday and I'm looking for support for him. Is there a club of sorts in this area?
Howdy from Wyoming Totalrec, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: Totalrec
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiraMir