DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Susquehanna University, Pennsylvania | NEW LIFE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot's Perspective: January 1, 2024 kicked off with a 3.1 Mile (5K) Run on Susquehanna University's running track. Though foggy and cold, being alone on the campus and connected with the Earth gave me a moment to remind myself about my aspirations. Being in-alignment with the self is critical. There are many attributes within this film which bring out the best of my creativity. I am the creator of my destiny. Every action, every decision, and every thought - plays a pivotal role in determining what happens subsequently. In addition to filming part of my 5K run, filming a university campus, houses of worship, rural roads, and positive words of wisdom really gives a sense as to what is necessary to attain success. DETERMINED | RESILIENT | CONFIDENT | MAJESTIC | FOCUSED | POWERFUL Filming Location: Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Filming Date: Monday, January 1st, 2024Track Title: New Life (2020)Artist: Morgin Madison PRGRSSN Records Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. I recommend watching this film on a big screen. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Last edited:
Reactions: Revelation_Drones
DETERMINED | RESILIENT | CONFIDENT | MAJESTIC | FOCUSED | POWERFUL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N