DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Sweet Creek Falls

AlanL

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Sweet Creek Falls as seen from about 4 ft. above the creek. This part of the creek isn't accessible on foot during the rainy season so I maneuvered my drone through an opening in the overhanging branches and down to near the flowing creek for this view of the main waterfalls.

DJI_M3-SweetCreekFalls-24-MP.jpg

Comments and critiques always welcome.

Edit: I should add some of the imaging details - this is a single frame composition using a 5 shot burst sequence with median blending in Photoshop and cropped to 3x2.

Last edited:
Nice imaging, and good job of using the drone to access tough spots.
Thanks Jeffrey - this is where Cine mode is your friend for careful control while you get into position for the shot. This is one of the places along the trail where you can hear the rushing water but get no view of what rapids/falls are making the sound. There is a viewpoint for the falls in the distance but none between that viewpoint and where this was shot from.

Sweet Creek Falls as seen from about 4 ft. above the creek. This part of the creek isn't accessible on foot during the rainy season so I maneuvered my drone through an opening in the overhanging branches and down to near the flowing creek for this view of the main waterfalls.

View attachment 159714

Awesome shot! I can't wait to get some shots like this as I get better at flying my new M3C I received for Christmas!

Awesome photo!

Reactions: AlanL

View attachment 159714

Edit: I should add some of the imaging details - this
great job! perhaps a tad lighter exposure for my taste

or my monitor)

Reactions: AlanL
great job! perhaps a tad lighter exposure for my taste

or my monitor)

Thanks Dale - I tend to like my forests scenes deep and dark which is pretty much like the forests themselves during the late fall and winter months on cloudy days :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne