DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switching between Litchi and DJI Go.

Rutland1265

Reactions
Apologies if already addressed. Litchi and DJI Go have their own benefits so I'm keen to use both. However each time I change from one to the other I always find it frustrating how either one or the other starts as default and generally not the app I was hoping for. I sort eventually but not with out a deal of faffing. No doubt operator error I'm sure! What is the quicker step by step process to switch from Litchi to DJI Go and the reverse please? I'm running on Android (S8). Thanks in advance.

You need to clear the program defaults for both apps in Android (Settings --> Application Manager) so that neither one starts as default. You will then be prompted for which one to use when connecting. I have four different flight apps on my phone and don't have a problem. I would also recommend using the free app "Greenify". I had an issue with Go4 running in the background for no apparent reason. Greenify kills it automatically, and other apps if you choose.

I'll give Greenify a go. DJI is a problem, even after forcing close it appears to start by default when restarting AC and controller. Thanks

Reactions: jag32266
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
melissapeterss