DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iamchrisborg

Reactions
Hey friends,

New video from Switzerland is live !
We share our first impressions of our journey in Switzerland visit St Moritz, Landwasser Viaduct and some amazing mountain passes, drone shots are on the Mavic 2Pro :)

You 'guys' don't half move around, lol. Was the passing of the two camper vans staged or just good luck?
Just wondering, with the dog can you enter the UK & Ireland.....rabies and such things in mind?

Oh, with the train on the viaduct shot in mind, it looks like you might have 'just missed'
or

Last edited:
Reactions: iamchrisborg
Hey thanks for watching :)
Passing of campers was random but I had to set up the shot when I saw another one approaching in the distance !
Yeah for the UK it's like any other country but have to take the tapeworm tablet too.

And I saw that video you shared - it's at the same place we shot a few weeks before !! Crazy !

Nicely done. Whoa, you guys have a ton of vids. Not a lot of subscribers yet, but I reckon that will start growing. You have all the elements, drone shots, cinematic stuff, etc. Happy travels 🚌

Nicely done. Whoa, you guys have a ton of vids. Not a lot of subscribers yet, but I reckon that will start growing. You have all the elements, drone shots, cinematic stuff, etc. Happy travels 🚌
Thanks so much glad you enjoyed it ! Yeah we are nearly approaching one year of putting out a vid a week. It's so much fun because you can look back at so many adventures. Don't worry too much about the subs but yeah we want to keep this style of somewhere between raw stories, funny moments mixed with higher quality cinematics but not going too far in one direction :)

Because most people do not want to see other peoples half hour vacation videos, especially on a drone forum, and with very little droning.
It's called a Vlog :) hence why I include in the title

New video from Switzerland is live !
We share our first impressions of our journey in Switzerland visit St Moritz, Landwasser Viaduct and some amazing mountain passes, drone shots are on the Mavic 2Pro :)
hello both of you,
as a Swiss I knew all the beautiful places and passes, very nice what you have done. I have entertained me very well and it became home feelings, since I live for years in Germany and was no longer "at home" for two years! 😥 I look forward to the next episode and wish you to continue a good and interesting trip through Switzerland! 👍

Question, where are you both from?
keep up the good work and best regards
Paul

became

hello both of you,
as a Swiss I knew all the beautiful places and passes, very nice what you have done. I have entertained me very well and it became home feelings, since I live for years in Germany and was no longer "at home" for two years! 😥 I look forward to the next episode and wish you to continue a good and interesting trip through Switzerland! 👍

Question, where are you both from?
keep up the good work and best regards
Paul

became
Hey Paul - glad you enjoyed it :) we do one every Sunday !
Switzerland is so beautiful so I understand you can feel that way :)

We're from Malta it's a small island under Italy.
I was born in the UK though so I'm 50% English and 50% Maltese haha

Hey Paul - glad you enjoyed it :) we do one every Sunday !
Switzerland is so beautiful so I understand you can feel that way :)

We're from Malta it's a small island under Italy.
I was born in the UK though so I'm 50% English and 50% Maltese haha
Hi you two,
Oh, Malta! I know where the small island is located, but unfortunately I've never been there, must be beautiful!
50%English and 50% Maltese sounds like a good "mix" 😉
I am 50%Swiss and 50%Italian!
By the way, which of you two writes the answers, and what are your first names?
I look forward to Sunday and your new episode!

enjoy the ride trough Switzerland 👍
cheers Paul

Hi you two,
Oh, Malta! I know where the small island is located, but unfortunately I've never been there, must be beautiful!
50%English and 50% Maltese sounds like a good "mix" 😉
I am 50%Swiss and 50%Italian!
By the way, which of you two writes the answers, and what are your first names?
I look forward to Sunday and your new episode!

enjoy the ride trough Switzerland 👍
cheers Paul
Hey Paul thanks so much :) Malta is nice especially for a holiday but we much prefer nature so that's why we are in our van now travelling around !

My name is Chris who is writing and my partner's name is Charlene. Feel free to leave a comment on Youtube too if you enjoy - we always check them but I also try to share here on this forum when I have some nice drone shots in the episode. See you on Sunday :)

Hey Paul thanks so much :) Malta is nice especially for a holiday but we much prefer nature so that's why we are in our van now travelling around !

My name is Chris who is writing and my partner's name is Charlene. Feel free to leave a comment on Youtube too if you enjoy - we always check them but I also try to share here on this forum when I have some nice drone shots in the episode. See you on Sunday :)
hello Charlene and Chris,
Unfortunately, at my age (79) I can no longer travel so far!🙄 I can well understand that you prefer to travel in the big wide world. What you are doing is the best way to travel. In the camper you are always somewhere else, but still at home. 😉
I have done the same for almost 20 years! Simply super!
Thanks for the info about you both!
Of course I subscribed to your channel, do not want to miss anything!👍👍
Continue to drive well and have fun!
best regards
Paul

Translated with DeepL

Great shots, thanks! We are headed to Switzerland in 2023, but I was concerned with the drone laws/prohibitions in that country. Have you had any "legal" issues with using your drone there?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98