DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

T-Mobile To Debut 5G-Enabled Drone At MLB’s Field Of Dreams

thanks for sharing!

Guess I'm just not sure what the big deal other then promoting the 5G hype. While not "5G", NASCAR has been using a drone all year at races and it does quite well without 5G.

Guess I'm just not sure what the big deal other then promoting the 5G hype. While not "5G", NASCAR has been using a drone all year at races and it does quite well without 5G.

Put it out there on TV to millions so then they can come to the store and buy one and then of course they're going to sell you cell phone service for that drone it's a win-win

Put it out there on TV to millions so then they can come to the store and buy one and then of course they're going to sell you cell phone service for that drone it's a win-win
You mean millions don't watch NASCAR, WoO or IndyCar? ;) I see nowhere in the article that TMo is going to be selling the drone. The TMo drone flies up to 60mph, the NASCAR drone tops out at 90MPH. You can see some real drone sports footage at the below link instead of boring sedimentary baseball action :)

Reactions: rickfmdj
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo