DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet holder

slcpnk

Reactions
So I ordered a new Mav mini 2 that will arrive next week. I will use eityer my iPad mini or my iPad Air (10.9 in)

what adaptors do you all recommend for either one of these tablets that will fit in the controller.

Thanks

I use the PGYTECH pad holder for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5". Works well and only cost $20. You'll want to measure your iPad Air to ensure that any tablet holder you buy will fit before purchase. I would suggest that you get a neck lanyard if you plan on using the 10.9" tablet. Even though these devices do not weigh much by themselves they can tend to cause fatigue when used together and flying for long periods.

Last edited:
Reactions: shb and dan.utinske
Reactions: shb and Tufargon
I bought the lifthor tablet holder to hold the tripltek tablet. A bit of mucking around with it but as solid as a rock. I leave it on all the time, and it sits in a hard case obviously won’t fit a soft bag.
Regards

Reactions: antonebear
I really like that! I didn't see this type for my size tablet during my search but it turns out that Rcgeek has one that should work for the S6. Going to snag one. Great find!

Reactions: Tufargon
I use the PGYTECH pad holder for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 10.5". Works well and only cost $20. You'll want to measure your iPad Air to ensure that any tablet holder you buy will fit before purchase. I would suggest that you get a neck lanyard if you plan on using the 10.9" tablet. Even though these devices do not weigh much by themselves they can tend to cause fatigue when used together and flying for long periods.

Don't forget to order the longer cable too!

Reactions: shb
I bought the lifthor tablet holder to hold the tripltek tablet. A bit of mucking around with it but as solid as a rock. I leave it on all the time, and it sits in a hard case obviously won’t fit a soft bag.
Regards
I bought this a few weeks ago. I was thinking that the weight was going to be a draw back but already use to it and really like it.

Reactions: Gagey52
I grabbed a longer cable. I have one for lighting cable and usbc (new iPad) so I just need to decide which one to use. Thanks

One thing to be aware of is that many of the available tablet holders struggle with a tablet in a case. I tried several with my iPad Air in an Otterbox case and none had clips deep enough to cope with the thick case and hold it securely. The LifThor case (LifThor Manuals | LifThor Tablet Holders by Thor's Drone World) mentioned by @Gagey52 is the only one I've found that can comfortably take a tablet in a case.

Reactions: Gagey52
I use Apple Mini with case on and no issues; see photos. IMG_0225.JPGIMG_0224.JPGIMG_0223.JPG

Oh bought it on Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got one of these from Amazon. I only used it once, but it works good, and it's cheap. Make sure you order a 12 inch cable with it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme