DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet

Love my Tripltek 7", but just sold it and upgraded to the latest 8" model. I really like the brightness, battery life and using a Sim card for standalone connectivity.

Lots of information here.

Last edited:
Reactions: RonanCork
Has anyone used a tripletek tablet with their mini ? I know it is somewhat expensive ...

I fly my Mini 2 with a Tripltek tablet but then I live in a very sunny area of Europe where normal tablets won't cut it as their screens are not bright enough! If you live in an area which is not always bright and sunny you may get away with a normal 450 NIT tablet! The only downside to the Tripltek is that it is chunky, very heavy and doesn't fit into normal tablet mounts.

I fly my Mini 2 with a Tripltek tablet but then I live in a very sunny area of Europe where normal tablets won't cut it as their screens are not bright enough! If you live in an area which is not always bright and sunny you may get away with a normal 450 NIT tablet! The only downside to the Tripltek is that it is chunky, very heavy and doesn't fit into normal tablet mounts.
Heya,
Looking to buy a tripletek 8" tablet at mo and saw your post here. In regards to the weight of it - do you've any lanyard type thing ie to help support / distribute the weight or do you get used to it easily enough? I'm only transitioning now from using a phone into using a tablet so I'm a Noob on that side of things. Any thoughts would be great
Thanks Ro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin.macdonald