DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro TESSIN the southern Canton/County of Switzerland

Jack43

Reactions
I hope you enjoy the video, even if it´s quite long! You won´t be bored, bet? :)

Hi all, the TESSIN is the Canton/County in southern Switzerland. It´s the most beautiful region of Switzerland. The vegetation (climat zones) goes from Mediterranean to High-Alpine. The hight abowe sea-level goes from 633ft to 11150ft I collected the clips during two weeks in Youtube and Pexel.com. Then I color corrected all the clips and edited the footage. Some of the sounds are „hommade“ others comes from my sound archive.
cheers Paul

I hope you enjoy the video, even if it´s quite long! You won´t be bored, bet? :)

Hi all, the TESSIN is the Canton/County in southern Switzerland. It´s the most beautiful region of Switzerland. The vegetation (climat zones) goes from Mediterranean to High-Alpine. The hight abowe sea-level goes from 633ft to 11150ft I collected the clips during two weeks in Youtube and Pexel.com. Then I color corrected all the clips and edited the footage. Some of the sounds are „hommade“ others comes from my sound archive.
cheers Paul

I absolutely love your videos and can't for your next one! Such amazingly beautiful country in your part of the world. As I stated a few weeks ago on one of your other videos, Switzerland is still on our bucket list!

I absolutely love your videos and can't for your next one! Such amazingly beautiful country in your part of the world. As I stated a few weeks ago on one of your other videos, Switzerland is still on our bucket list!
glad you liked the video, thanks! If you go to Switzerland by no means miss to visite the Tessin, it´s the most interesting and beautiful region of the country!
cheers Paul

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Very nice.

Thanks for sharing.

Amazing work Jack! 3 Videos worth of goodness there, I just love the flying along that stone bridge!

Obviously long but a great travelogue. I will watch it again. Nice work.
Very nice.

Thanks for sharing.
Spectacular. I can't begin to imagine the number of hours needed to complete it. Bravo!
Amazing work Jack! 3 Videos worth of goodness there, I just love the flying along that stone bridge!
Hi all,
thanks for all the nice comments, glad to hear that you enjoyed the Video!
It took me about 60hours. Collect all the videos, then the downloading, the searching for the good scenes and then the editing. It´s fun and I am already preparing a new episode about easter Schwitzerland ?

cheers Paul

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61