DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro The Alphs

Fantastic sequencing and scenery! This is a first-rate video compilation.
How did you shoot and produce the Matterhorn time-lapse at 18 seconds into the video?

Nice video! Great scenery.

Reactions: sarahb
Now that was a great piece of filming! Stunning scenery, very good music, excellent editing, perfect exposure settings, just a pleasure to watch and I loved all your time laps stuff. Please give us some tips on what and how you did these, please, including camera settings, if you would be so kind.

This is what drones were invented for, in my opinion. I am a pilot and a long time hang glider pilot from the early 70s (yes and I'm still alive, imagine that} and while flying I have seen some stunning scenery over the years, but alas, it was always left to be stored in my mind. I so wish we had had Go-Pros and drones, way back then. I would have captured some stunning bits of film.

I lived in Austria for years, in the Alps and I have fond memories of skiing Marmolada for a week as an end of season holiday, when our ski school owner took all of us instructors there. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Are you living in Europe? To sum it up... WOW and thanks!

This is an award worthy cinematography
!!! The effort and amount of time which went into producing this masterpiece is admirable to say the least! This video is on the next level! Well done!!!
Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.

This video was shot while traveling through 6 countries in the Alps over 30 days.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Awesome video! I live in the Rocky Mountains and I love winter, so anything with mountains and snow is a keeper in my books. Love this video...great work!

Fantastic sequencing and scenery! This is a first-rate video compilation.
How did you shoot and produce the Matterhorn time-lapse at 18 seconds into the video?
Taken from the observation deck behind the hotel

Now that was a great piece of filming! Stunning scenery, very good music, excellent editing, perfect exposure settings, just a pleasure to watch and I loved all your time laps stuff. Please give us some tips on what and how you did these, please, including camera settings, if you would be so kind.

This is what drones were invented for, in my opinion. I am a pilot and a long time hang glider pilot from the early 70s (yes and I'm still alive, imagine that} and while flying I have seen some stunning scenery over the years, but alas, it was always left to be stored in my mind. I so wish we had had Go-Pros and drones, way back then. I would have captured some stunning bits of film.

I lived in Austria for years, in the Alps and I have fond memories of skiing Marmolada for a week as an end of season holiday, when our ski school owner took all of us instructors there. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Are you living in Europe? To sum it up... WOW and thanks!
You are doing a great job. I live in Korea and this video was taken while traveling in the Alps in 2023. I envy you. You lives in Europe :)

This is an award worthy cinematography
!!! The effort and amount of time which went into producing this masterpiece is admirable to say the least! This video is on the next level! Well done!!!
Thanks for sharing, much appreciated.
Thnak you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH