DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The "Arrow"

photo2be

Reactions
Does the "Arrow" point in the same direction as the drone or what does it tells me? If the arrow is to the right as in the pic is it then to the right of me?

Attachments

• pilen.jpg
    pilen.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 24
It is supposed to show location relative to where you are and facing, and show which way the AC is facing in relation to you.

In your example the AC is between your 1 and 2 o'clock, and pointed diagonally forward left.

It does a comparison of the AC and your GPS coordinates (or HP coordinates if you don't have GPS or it's poor), and the compass heading on the AC and your device.

The compass on many devices can easily get out of calibration. Flicking it in a figure 8 or rotating in all three axes usually fixes the calibration.

It is supposed to show location relative to where you are and facing, and show which way the AC is facing in relation to you.

In your example the AC is between your 1 and 2 o'clock, and pointed diagonally forward left.

It does a comparison of the AC and your GPS coordinates (or HP coordinates if you don't have GPS or it's poor), and the compass heading on the AC and your device.

The compass on many devices can easily get out of calibration. Flicking it in a figure 8 or rotating in all three axes usually fixes the calibration.
Thanx DanMan

I feel like this is one of those things which is intuitive for those used to playing video games. :D

We're accustomed to those cones representing field of vision and triangles representing units and which way they are facing.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest