DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Castle........

It took me some time before I realised what was wrong with the castle, but it's the roof. Very nice video nicely showing the building and it's strange environment. Slightly shorter might improve the quality even more.

Reactions: FASTFJR
It took me some time before I realised what was wrong with the castle, but it's the roof. Very nice video nicely showing the building and it's strange environment. Slightly shorter might improve the quality even more.

Thanks, yea I guess it could be a little shorter. I have about an hour of video from it shot for the construction company doing the job. I only wish I had taken the time at got there last year. This place is only about 10 minutes from my house

Unless it’s the astronauts descending to the Moon more than a minute and a half is too long.

Nice flying. I agree with the rest of the members, it would be better if it was shorter. Thank you for sharing.

Unless it’s the astronauts descending to the Moon more than a minute and a half is too long.

Nice flying. I agree with the rest of the members, it would be better if it was shorter. Thank you for sharing.

I'm just too lazy to edit it back down Lol. I got emails from the locals saying they wanted to see more LOL

Believe it or not it used to look like this... Google Maps

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54