DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The church

Porky

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I took these on my travels yesterday. 1st photo was where I got married, met up with the church Walden who unlocked the church and showed us around, bought soooooo many memories back, quite emotional;) that was 29 years ago. This church was in Harlow, Essex. Uk

The second church, well it was one of mine and Mrs porkys favourite, had to stop for a photoThumbswayup hope you like;) this church was in Hatfield broad oak, Essex. Uk

C46E6F52-2AD5-41A0-A00B-C46B469B2A52.jpeg

5F9713F5-AEAE-4753-A53E-1D7EE07AB018.jpeg

028CC745-75FD-44AE-8748-64D72993D0DC.jpeg

Last edited:
I especially like the last picture ... But why do the pictures have so few details? Sorry, but it almost looks like you have edited thumbnails ...

I especially like the last picture ... But why do the pictures have so few details? Sorry, but it almost looks like you have edited thumbnails ...

@mnis

Sorry mnis but can you elaborate on you above question please? I’m not quite understanding it. Is it because the outer edges are blurred? If so, this is what I wanted to achieve;) i thought the church buildings in all three photos were very detailed but I might not be seeing something:rolleyes:

All photos were (Raw, bracketed 3 shots) then merged in post, I can assure you these photo were not “thumbnails” as you might think but the originals file size that I worked on.

Last edited:
Reactions: mnis
@mnis

Sorry mnis but can you elaborate on you above question please? I’m not quite understanding it. Is it because the outer edges are blurred? If so, this is what I wanted to achieve;) i thought the church buildings in all three photos were very detailed but I might not be seeing something:rolleyes:

All photos were (Raw, bracketed 3 shots) then merged in post, I can assure you these photo were not “thumbnails” as you might think but the originals file size that I worked on.
Do not worry Porky ... Probably it was a temporary problem with my browser or something. Now it looks good :)

Edit:
Problem solved ... It's my Mavic Pilots app for Android. The resolution is greatly reduced here. I can zoom in the browser and in the app, but only the browser shows maximum details ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky
I took these on my travels yesterday. 1st photo was where I got married, met up with the church Walden who unlocked the church and showed us around, bought soooooo many memories back, quite emotional;) that was 29 years ago. ..

Nice! I bet that was fun party!

Great pics. What is that building material? Very colorful.

Reactions: Porky and mnis
Do not worry Porky ... Probably it was a temporary problem with my browser or something. Now it looks good :)

Edit:
Problem solved ... It's my Mavic Pilots app for Android. The resolution is greatly reduced here. I can zoom in the browser and in the app, but only the browser shows maximum details ...

Thought there was something wrong, my end there looked detailed ;)

Reactions: mnis
Nice! I bet that was fun party!

Great pics. What is that building material? Very colorful.

I knew there was something wrong when this happenedo_O
That was one day I’ll never forget, when we were in the church getting married there was a terrible thunderstorm storm outside, the vicar kept us in the church longer because or it. I can just remember the light from the lightning lighting the whole church up inside:oops: but it was the best a of my life getting married to Mrs P;)

The building material, well I think it was some sort of (pebbles) stone on the walls;)

Reactions: mnis and Chip
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54