DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 The Confluence on a Cloudy Morning

Jman13

Reactions
Site
www.jsteelephotos.com
Here are two shots taken at the confluence of the Scioto and Olentangy Rivers in Columbus, OH - Taken with the Mini 4 Pro. The first shot is a 5 image manual panorama.

confluence_pano.jpg

confluence_city.jpg

Any editing done on these?

I mean, there's always some editing done because I shoot RAW. Both of these are HDR photos, and the top is a pano, so of course that post-processing work was done. The rest was just color and contrast tweaks to taste, with my normal post-processing workflow. I corrected verticals on the second shot as well, since the camera was pointed down.

Here's one more shot from yesterday from a bit earlier, before the light started to sing a bit:
cbus_aerial_autumn.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: PHZ
I like all 3 but #1 is my favorite. It seems to me to be the sharpest also but maybe that’s my imagination. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Awesome photos

I mean, there's always some editing done because I shoot RAW. Both of these are HDR photos, and the top is a pano, so of course that post-processing work was done. The rest was just color and contrast tweaks to taste, with my normal post-processing workflow. I corrected verticals on the second shot as well, since the camera was pointed down.

Here's one more shot from yesterday from a bit earlier, before the light started to sing a bit:
cbus_aerial_autumn.jpg
Nicely done.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne