DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The Corinth Canal was a construction dream that lasted 2,300 years

Tasos GR

Reactions
The Corinth Canal was a construction dream - a challenge that lasted 2,300 years.
From the testimonies of ancient writers it appears that the Tyrant of Corinth Periander was the first to think about the opening of the Isthmus, around 602 BC.
Today, the Corinth Canal remains closed, as from mid-January 2021, part of its territory receded into the water, resulting in the cessation of ship traffic indefinitely.

Thanks for the tour Tasos. How big of boats were allowed through the canal? To dig a canal that long, that deep couldn't have been an easy task.

Thanks for the tour Tasos. How big of boats were allowed through the canal? To dig a canal that long, that deep couldn't have been an easy task.
an example

PtjaRiA0vpGdZkx_PTySLUH1kGHiGPbyQDRDcQLfkVjWDvEg2dJUuBRa6OSVeH4bWDWc9SVI94S9Xl5QuCjFHbyAN_apcKsd3h3ssGuzuZPjufdR_SThow

Reactions: Prop Wash
Reactions: Prop Wash
Now that puts it in perspective!! Thanks.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Very nice blend of ground-level and aerial video! Also liked the music selection. You're getting great color with your camera(s). Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Very nice blend of ground-level and aerial video! Also liked the music selection. You're getting great color with your camera(s). Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for watching my friend. I hope you get a chance to check out some of my other videos and support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel 🙏

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing, From Chicago the Windy City.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka