DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The drone DJI mini 1 after the accident. Stabilizer and imu errors

viktor_2258

Reactions
Good day everyone, today I am dealing with the DJI mini 1 drone. The fact is that recently it flew into a tree, after which we got the error "failed to start barometer. restart drone code: 30047". Then they tried to repair it themselves, but the 3-in-1 loop was damaged during assembly. After that, the drone gives the following errors: "Unable to connect the stabilizer, contact DJI support for repair. code: 40012" and "starting and extracting data on the IMU. code: 30066". I tried to replace the 3 in 1 loop, but the error did not disappear, I also replaced the IMU module. but, unfortunately, it didn't help either. I am asking for your help, I will be grateful for every answer, tell me where to look for a malfunction and what else I can diagnose.

Attachments

• 2023-12-08 17.48.49.jpg
    2023-12-08 17.48.49.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 2023-12-08 17.48.40.jpg
    2023-12-08 17.48.40.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
If the connector on the main board is damaged then I think they are looking at a replacement second hand drone, it's probably the cheapest option especially if you are charging them for your time. If you replace the main board then the camera and gimbal will need to be re-paired/recalibrated to the new main board and that needs some scripts down loaded from Git-hub? and the use of python. From memory it also leaves a residual warning message.

If the connector on the main board is damaged then I think they are looking at a replacement second hand drone, it's probably the cheapest option especially if you are charging them for your time. If you replace the main board then the camera and gimbal will need to be re-paired/recalibrated to the new main board and that needs some scripts down loaded from Git-hub? and the use of python. From memory it also leaves a residual warning message.
the connector on the main board is intact, only the cable was damaged, I have already replaced it with a new one

Fair enough, but if the gimbal is involved in the errors I still think replacing the drone may well be the cheapest option.
I like DIY repairs myself but, unless you have a stock of known good second hand parts, guess work purchases can amount and need not fix the problem.
If you yourself are an amateur repairer then the old drone may be of some value to you, motor. arms shell etc. I have a "sold for parts" mini 2 that I reshelled from a 'spare shell I had 'lying about'.

Of course you could try

Reactions: Cafguy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne