DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 The Falls of Dochart in full flow

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
My first offering. Worked and lived most of last year in Killin where the falls of dochartare located. Seen them in full flow a few times but due to rain I could never get the drone up to capture it. That all changed one day when the weather broke briefly and allowed me to capture this amazing sight. Don't mind admitting my heart was in my mouth throughout this flight particulay when the flock of crows appeared out of those trees. Hope you enjoy.

Awesome video!

This is just beautiful footage. Thank you for sharing it. I am happy that my little Mini 2 can do things like this. I will look forward to it some day.

My first offering. Worked and lived most of last year in Killin where the falls of dochartare located. Seen them in full flow a few times but due to rain I could never get the drone up to capture it. That all changed one day when the weather broke briefly and allowed me to capture this amazing sight. Don't mind admitting my heart was in my mouth throughout this flight particulay when the flock of crows appeared out of those trees. Hope you enjoy.

Hey Chris,

Beautiful video! Glad you finally were able to shoot the falls of Dochartare. Looks like a very demanding shoot. Good for you. Thanks for sharing. Looks to me like you all kinds of drone video opportunitie. I live in Venice, Florida and we just have miles and miles of beach and gulf waters to shoot.

Thanks again,

Colin Moore
VENICE, FLORIDA, USA

Hey Chris,

Beautiful video! Glad you finally were able to shoot the falls of Dochartare. Looks like a very demanding shoot. Good for you. Thanks for sharing. Looks to me like you all kinds of drone video opportunitie. I live in Venice, Florida and we just have miles and miles of beach and gulf waters to shoot.

Thanks again,

Colin Moore
VENICE, FLORIDA, USA
Thank you. Yes I like to film many different things. My true love is flying but I've always loved filming and editing so I now find myself in a position of perfection.

Nice! Last time I passed through here drones weren't a thing, and it was summer so there was only a trickle flowing through in comparison to this torrent! Stunning location!

Nice! Last time I passed through here drones weren't a thing, and it was summer so there was only a trickle flowing through in comparison to this torrent! Stunning location!
The thing I found with living & working there was it could change dramatically in a matter of hours. Often I would pass over that bridge early in the morning on my way to work and the river was a trickle. 12 hours later it was like a dam had burst.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcremona