DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Grey Cairns of Camster - Caithness

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
The iconic and atmospheric Camster Cairns, tucked away in Caithness and 5000 years old, captured on our way to Orkney in June 2023.

Internal access to the 3 chambers is possible, but you need some flexibility and be willing to resort to hands and knees - possible, but not comfortable, especially in wet conditions..

Parking is good at the sire of the quiet road and TOAL from there, watch out for the surrounding trees if taking long shots, but otherwise a nice site to fly, if a little windy...

Very interesting site. I really liked your last shot showing a structure hundreds if years old and revealing modern windmills just a short distance away. You are very good and picking appropriate music too. I always enjoy watching your videos. I learned something too, that hundreds of years ago they had storm drains on their roofs...who knew!?! ;-)

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very interesting site. I really liked your last shot showing a structure hundreds if years old and revealing modern windmills just a short distance away. You are very good and picking appropriate music too. I always enjoy watching your videos. I learned something too, that hundreds of years ago they had storm drains on their roofs...who knew!?! ;-)
Thanks for the kind words Dave, appreciate them... Yeah, as we drove up to the site I clocked the wind turbines and thought it would make an interesting end point, showing the ancient next to the modern...

Reactions: Geofff
Thanks for the kind words Dave, appreciate them... Yeah, as we drove up to the site I clocked the wind turbines and thought it would make an interesting end point, showing the ancient next to the modern...
I really liked the pan at the end showing its landscape position and showing the old and the new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor