DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The highest official winter hiking trail in Europe!

3111m / 10206ft, Lauchernalp and Hockenhorngrat in Switzerland
The master artist strikes again! Spectacularly beautiful scenes, edits, compositions, and so professionally done in every way. Always eagerly anticipate watching your films.

And yes, the fast-paced music track was truly uniquely suited for this film, and I usually am of the "Old Fogey" school.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Maik Kellerhals
Awesome video!

Beautiful country, awesome video. On my bucket list is to visit Jungfraujoch and Zermatt; I visited them in the 70's and would love to go back.

Beautifully done...as usual! Stunning scenery. @:42 stood out to me because you were low enough to catch the sunlight glistening off the snow.

Excellent video, but I'm sorry, the music annoyed me. Something a bit slower might have been a bit better. Then again, I'm just an old 'fogey'.
I'm sorry you didn't like the music. It's always the hardest choice to find fitting music.
I tried something a little different but (to me) still fitting with this one.
It certainly wouldn't fit any of my summer videos. But to me, this just fit, and I still feel like that. I like a little 80's synth wave with rock elements, and that's what this is.
I'll definitely use more classical soundtracks for summer videos in the future.

Reactions: Yogi053
The master artist strikes again! Spectacularly beautiful scenes, edits, compositions, and so professionally done in every way. Always eagerly anticipate watching your films.

And yes, the fast-paced music track was truly uniquely suited for this film, and I usually am of the "Old Fogey" school.

Dale
Miami
Thanks, Dale, as always! Risked something with the music this time but to me it fits quite well ;)

Beautifully done...as usual! Stunning scenery. @:42 stood out to me because you were low enough to catch the sunlight glistening off the snow.
Thank you! Yes i always try to catch the snow glitter if i see it. To me it's one of the most beautiful winter sights

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom