DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Savon W.

Reactions
This is a short video that I've been working on for the past few months about the desert. I learned that my MavicAir batteries wont charge in temperatures over 104F so I had to throw them in the cooler to charge or wait until after sunset.

Lots of great scenery! I like the sun was low to give some contrast.
It's coming along really well - You should be proud your work!

Reactions: Savon W.
Excellent, the landscape seems familiar, but not exactly sure where you filmed..

WOW! Great flying in an interesting place and good narrative also.
I would have probably destroyed a dozen drones trying to fit through some of those tight spots.
Which desert is this?

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

This is a short video that I've been working on for the past few months about the desert. I learned that my MavicAir batteries wont charge in temperatures over 104F so I had to throw them in the cooler to charge or wait until after sunset.
That was great flying, awesome scenery, wonderful editing and music choice. I fond the voice over well done but the message sort of pessimistic-not exactly my creed.

Besides the awesome scenery and and editing, I think it was a bit redundant in some of the scenes, and therefore a bit on the long side. When you cut it off arounnd 4 minutes I would have been satisfied with that. I was surprised to see it start up again.

But again, as in all of these videos, the evaluation is in the eyes of the beholder and the artist. Just my personal opinion.

Dale
Miami

Lots of great scenery! I like the sun was low to give some contrast.
It's coming along really well - You should be proud your work!
Nice work! Some fantastic footage and precision flying! Thanks for sharing with us. ?
Excellent, the landscape seems familiar, but not exactly sure where you filmed..
Awesome, thanks for sharing!
Bravo. Being a fan of the desert and desolate places, I loved the video and the music. Well done!
Thank you very much :)

WOW! Great flying in an interesting place and good narrative also.
I would have probably destroyed a dozen drones trying to fit through some of those tight spots.
Which desert is this?

The Sonoran Desert

That was great flying, awesome scenery, wonderful editing and music choice. I fond the voice over well done but the message sort of pessimistic-not exactly my creed.

Besides the awesome scenery and and editing, I think it was a bit redundant in some of the scenes, and therefore a bit on the long side. When you cut it off around 4 minutes I would have been satisfied with that. I was surprised to see it start up again.

But again, as in all of these videos, the evaluation is in the eyes of the beholder and the artist. Just my personal opinion.

Dale
Miami

That is a fair criticism. The video proper is 2:50 the rest were shots that I wanted to include but didn't have anywhere to put.

Welcome to the forum from Chicago the Windy City.
Loved the video and the music, not going to be critical about the rest of it.
I love deserts, and mountains, you flew thru some tight fitting spots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S