DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The impressive archeological site of Rhamnous from above

Tasos GR

Reactions
The impressive archeological site of Rhamnous from above.
In the area is the famous sanctuary of Nemesis, which is the most important sanctuary of the deity in Greece. To make her his own, Zeus transformed into a swan while she had taken the form of a goose. After their union, Nemesis gave birth to an egg, which was given to Leda who hatches through it the Beautiful Helen and the Dioscuri. The sanctuary in honor of Nemesis must have been founded at the beginning of the 6th century BC. The first excavations in Rhamnous were made by the Dilettanti in 1813 and by Dim. Filios in 1880.

I'd love to visit Greece but until I can afford it, I'll have to keep watching your videos, which are always terrific!

Reactions: Tasos GR
I'd love to visit Greece but until I can afford it, I'll have to keep watching your videos, which are always terrific!
Thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

Thanks for another great video!

Thanks for another great video!
No, thank you my friend. I appreciate your time to watch and comment. I'm happy that you enjoyed it! ?

In the area is the famous sanctuary of Nemesis, which is the most important sanctuary of the deity in Greece. To make her his own, Zeus transformed into a swan while she had taken the form of a goose. After their union, Nemesis gave birth to an egg, which was given to Leda who hatches through it the Beautiful Helen and the Dioscuri. The sanctuary in honor of Nemesis must have been founded at the beginning of the 6th century BC. The first excavations in Rhamnous were made by the Dilettanti in 1813 and by Dim. Filios in 1880.

Always nice to see your videos. Nice flight, nice music, and a great subject.

Always nice to see your videos. Nice flight, nice music, and a great subject.
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! More videos will be coming soon... stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Well captured!

As others have said - usual great video! You have a good eye and are a talented editor. Keep 'em coming!

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest