DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The "kaleidoscope" transition

RTKD

Reactions
This is on the wild side for sure, that's why I bring it before you here. It's shot on an FPV rig and a Mavic Pro. The transitions are where I jumped the rails though, love to hear what you think.

Spoiler warning: my work is not for the weak stomach

Reactions: hactick
I rather liked it! Very inventive, and well executed.

Sorry - but the music isn't to my taste! I am old, and therefore know nothing of course ;)

Reactions: RTKD
Sorry - but the music isn't to my taste! I am old, and therefore know nothing of course ;)

Hey, thanks for watching!

If you turned on some music right now, what would it be?

Hey, thanks for watching!

If you turned on some music right now, what would it be?

Oh, I have odd tastes! Some might say eclectic, but I prefer odd. My "Chilling" playlist has everything from Country and Western, 70's, motown, rock, Eurovision, classical and odd random stuff I've liked and downloaded. The last thing that was playing when I parked the van earlier was "I wish I was a punk rocker" By Sandi Thom. Before that it was the Moldovan Eurovision entry from about 10 years back. My lying in the sun listening to ipod, drinking beer and singalong music tends to be Dionne Warwick until the neighbours chuck a bucket of water.

Reactions: RTKD
I'm looking to expand my horizons all the time. Different music sparks a different feeling in my editing, so I don't always use music that I LOVE, just a song that I feel fits the mood of the piece.

Reactions: Greekislandlover
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu