DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Land of Ice & Fire (Part 31 - Fagrifoss)

MPone

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fagrifoss is an impressive waterfall although not a mainstream tourist attraction in Iceland. One reason is the rough highland road leading to Fagrifoss which is not easily accessible. The waterfall is a short distance hike from F206 trail. Fagrifoss is 80 meters high and is in the river Geirlandsá. Fagrifoss runs into a deep and rather a large gorge opens below where the Geirlandsá river runs into this beautiful waterfall.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fagrifoss is an impressive waterfall although not a mainstream tourist attraction in Iceland. One reason is the rough highland road leading to Fagrifoss which is not easily accessible. The waterfall is a short distance hike from F206 trail. Fagrifoss is 80 meters high and is in the river Geirlandsá. Fagrifoss runs into a deep and rather a large gorge opens below where the Geirlandsá river runs into this beautiful waterfall.
Awesome footage, thanks for sharing

Reactions: MPone
Stunning.
I was in Iceland in January to hopefully see the Northern Lights but the weather had other ideas. So I will be returning and will take my M2P. We're thinking of renting a car and driving so we are not bound by the schedule of a tour.
What was needed to fly your drone there?

Stunning.
I was in Iceland in January to hopefully see the Northern Lights but the weather had other ideas. So I will be returning and will take my M2P. We're thinking of renting a car and driving so we are not bound by the schedule of a tour.
What was needed to fly your drone there?

I did not see the northern lights too. Weather was too cloudy that time. You could mostly everywhere except the main tourist attractions where you will see the no drone signs. No drone permits require in Iceland.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Madejow95