DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The Mavic is for the birds

Endeavor

Reactions
I have had issues with birds attacking my MA but just the other day I did a fly over an old falling barn and the barn swallows literally attached the M2z. I had to not only abort the flight but run out to the drone and chase the birds away. Luck none of them contacted but they sure tried. Probably 50 plus in numbers.

It's a conspiracy. Just like the faked moon landing.

I have had issues with birds attacking my MA but just the other day I did a fly over an old falling barn and the barn swallows literally attached the M2z. I had to not only abort the flight but run out to the drone and chase the birds away. Luck none of them contacted but they sure tried. Probably 50 plus in numbers.

Oh pleeeeez on the fake moon landing

Aww they just curious. Had more this morning closer i'm going to add to this.
edit
Well just added mo birds.?‍♂️

Last edited:

I have found barn swallows to be very unhappy with my M2P. They have chased it and dive bombed it. I am learning where their territory is and avoiding it. I was surprised...have had a hawk change course to investigate but I dropped low and brought it close to me and said hawk went back to her previous route.

Swallows & Starlings swarm and chase my older Mavic Pro. Get close to where they are nesting and the Swallows go nuts. Yet I've never had them hit my quad...well yet anyway. I like shooting bridges and have to use caution if Swallows are nesting there.

Barn Swallows are the most graceful and fast reacting birds I have seen. They remind me of fighter jets. I live on a hill near a barn and when I am mowing, especially in the fall months, I will have 10 to 15 Swallows flying around the mower and myself trying to catch insects that fly up in front of or beside the mower. They will fly straight at you then at the last split second, veer off to the side missing me or the mower by a few inches. It is interesting to see one intersect the body of an insect and the wings of the insect float to the ground. They are a bird of speed and precision. I doubt that any would make contact with a drone but they may come close.

Thank ya Thank ya very much it never happened.
ms-506Yqf.gif

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian