DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 The Ojai Valley at Dusk

Cosimoto

Reactions
Shot with a Mavic Air 2 at various locations around the Ojai Valley in Southern California.

We've received a bit of rain recently (not enough), so everything is green, and the citrus crop is just weeks away from being harvested. The winter wind sweeping through makes the valley so clear it looks 3 dimensional on video.

Music: Sibelius: Symphony No.5 In E Flat, Op.82 - 4. Allegro molto by the Berlin Philharmonic.

More videos at theflyingcamera.net

Shot with a Mavic Air 2 at various locations around the Ojai Valley in Southern California.

We've received a bit of rain recently (not enough), so everything is green, and the citrus crop is just weeks away from being harvested. The winter wind sweeping through makes the valley so clear it looks 3 dimensional on video.

Music: Sibelius: Symphony No.5 In E Flat, Op.82 - 4. Allegro molto by the Berlin Philharmonic.

More videos at theflyingcamera.net
Cosimoto:
Very nice scenery and flying but I think you need a gimbal leveling calibration since everything is tilting down to the right.
Dale

Cosimoto:
Very nice scenery and flying but I think you need a gimbal leveling calibration since everything is tilting down to the right.
Dale
Thanks for the suggestion -- I'll look into it. That said, there was a pretty stiff crosswind blowing from the the left to the right on the day that many of the shots were captured. That may account for some of the tilt. And the valley floor is not flat either -- it tilts downward from the north to south side as well, which is left to right in several of those shots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato