DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s The Old Church, St. Day, nr Redruth, Cornwall

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
A short clip of the old church, now used as a community hub & open air theatre. I didn't have my Mini2, so only used my Air2S, meaning I was concerned re getting too close to the houses side of the church, so the angles are a bit limited. Still an interesting place to fly though. As always, I hope you enjoy

A short clip of the old church, now used as a community hub & open air theatre. I didn't have my Mini2, so only used my Air2S, meaning I was concerned re getting too close to the houses side of the church, so the angles are a bit limited. Still an interesting place to fly though. As always, I hope you enjoy

I always love your films. May I ask, what technique did you use for the motion lapse of the graveyard/church, or what motion slider equipment? I noticed a distinct change in the image- more contrasty and vivid.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
I always love your films. May I ask, what technique did you use for the motion lapse of the graveyard/church, or what motion slider equipment? I noticed a distinct change in the image- more contrasty and vivid.

Dale
Miami
Thanx Dale. All the ground shots including the Timelapse are filmed using the DJI Pocket 2

Thanx Dale. All the ground shots including the Timelapse are filmed using the DJI Pocket 2
Do you use a Pocket 2 adapter to the phone for easier visualization of the controls? I find the screen of the pocket is too small to make these kinds of adjustments. I have mostly given up on the Pocket in favor of the OM4 which has a great interface and ability to do motion lapse in the timelapse function.

Do you use a Pocket 2 adapter to the phone for easier visualization of the controls? I find the screen of the pocket is too small to make these kinds of adjustments. I have mostly given up on the Pocket in favor of the OM4 which has a great interface and ability to do motion lapse in the timelapse function.
I am thinking of something like this. All of the controls can now be seen well.

Dale
Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 11.52.48 AM.png

My wife is from the Thetford/New Market area. The historic churches area amazing. The grave yards have headstones dating back centuries. Thanks for the video. England has such deep roots in history and it's nice to get a glimpse of a small piece.

My wife is from the Thetford/New Market area. The historic churches area amazing. The grave yards have headstones dating back centuries. Thanks for the video. England has such deep roots in history and it's nice to get a glimpse of a small piece.
Many thanks for the kind words

Dale
View attachment 144915
I have a larger, more secure tripod than the small one that comes as standard with the pocket 2. I then link the Pocket 2 to the DJI Mimo app on my phone using Bluetooth and set up the Timelapse by initially viewing it on my phone.

Dale
View attachment 144915

Dale
View attachment 144915
I use a better, larger tripod than the small standard one that came with the Pocket 2. I then link to the DJI Mimo app on my phone using Bluetooth, set up the initial view using the phone, and use the Motionlapse mode set for 30 minutes taking one picture every 2 secs. I then just leave it to do it’s thing while I fly the drone around…..once it’s started, it keeps filming even after disconnecting the Bluetooth link so I use the same phone attached to the drone controller. I have got a Smart Controller too, but find that the signal is less stable than the standard controller and my phone

I have a larger, more secure tripod than the small one that comes as standard with the pocket 2. I then link the Pocket 2 to the DJI Mimo app on my phone using Bluetooth and set up the Timelapse by initially viewing it on my phone.

I use a better, larger tripod than the small standard one that came with the Pocket 2. I then link to the DJI Mimo app on my phone using Bluetooth, set up the initial view using the phone, and use the Motionlapse mode set for 30 minutes taking one picture every 2 secs. I then just leave it to do it’s thing while I fly the drone around…..once it’s started, it keeps filming even after disconnecting the Bluetooth link so I use the same phone attached to the drone controller. I have got a Smart Controller too, but find that the signal is less stable than the standard controller and my phone
I also use the DJI Mimo app on my iPad for the Pocket 2 and connect via WiFi. Agree with Dale the small screen is really hard to see. Several larger tripods are available as Jeremy mentioned.
Yes, another well done video Jeremy.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes