DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro The old Railway Station of Agioi Anargyroi of 1884

Tasos GR

Reactions
The old Railway Station of Agioi Anargyroi of 1884, which in its heyday, in 1905, carried 1,740,000 passengers a year, has been completely useless and abandoned for many years. 19th century wagons are "delivered" to their mercy, while OSE (Hellenic Railways Organization), not knowing the historical value of the rolling stock, rushes to sell historic wagons.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The old Railway Station of Agioi Anargyroi of 1884, which in its heyday, in 1905, carried 1,740,000 passengers a year, has been completely useless and abandoned for many years. 19th century wagons are "delivered" to their mercy, while OSE (Hellenic Railways Organization), not knowing the historical value of the rolling stock, rushes to sell historic wagons.
Good morning my friend Tasos, wow, I love such rotten places and I love old trains! I used to build train layouts during 10 years, below one scene of an old rotten western station. thanks for sharing the very well flown video ??
cheers and have a good weekend, Paul

Attachments

• silvertonstationwaterto 2.jpg
    silvertonstationwaterto 2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 8
  • silvertonstationwaterto.jpg
    silvertonstationwaterto.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
Reactions: ATW and Tasos GR
Good morning my friend Tasos, wow, I love such rotten places and I love old trains! I used to build train layouts during 10 years, below one scene of an old rotten western station. thanks for sharing the very well flown video ??
cheers and have a good weekend, Paul
Very beautiful models my friend Paul!! Congrats!! Thank you very much for your comment! I'm glad you liked it!! ?

Reactions: ATW

Very nice film again Tasos! Well filmed, nice and interesting compositions. My only thing was the graffiti on the trains went by too fast for my eyes.

Amazing!

You find the most interesting places to fly!