2 MB · Views: 27
  • Drone14.png
    Drone14.png
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • DJI_0099.JPG
    DJI_0099.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 27
Will post video soon!

I lived in Scottsdale for over thirty years and spent lots of time fishing and camping at Saguaro Lake. I'm surprised it is as full as it appears in your pictures. I'm guessing that Lake Roosevelt must be pretty low, though.

Is the road between Canyon Lake and Apache Lake as treacherous as it used to be? Once some of the motor homes started up the road they had no choice but to keep going since it was so narrow, and I used to see some of them literally scraping the rock walls on some of the sharper turns.

I lived in Scottsdale for over thirty years and spent lots of time fishing and camping at Saguaro Lake. I'm surprised it is as full as it appears in your pictures. I'm guessing that Lake Roosevelt must be pretty low, though.

Is the road between Canyon Lake and Apache Lake as treacherous as it used to be? Once some of the motor homes started up the road they had no choice but to keep going since it was so narrow, and I used to see some of them literally scraping the rock walls on some of the sharper turns.
The road between Canyon and Apache lakes is still a white knuckle drive. When it cools down I'm going to spend a day in the Salt River Canyon going up thru Globe and Superior.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

The road between Canyon and Apache lakes is still a white knuckle drive. When it cools down I'm going to spend a day in the Salt River Canyon going up thru Globe and Superior.

Yes, that is a beautiful drive, at least normally. From I can tell on the InciWeb.nwcg.gov website the Telegraph fire ravaged that area pretty badly. Are you bringing your drone? The pictures would be very interesting since it looks like the south side of the highway is completely gone while the north side was saved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507