DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 The tropical forests of Gourbeyre, Guadeloupe

Great video. I've been to Guadeloupe many times. My favorite place is Terre-de-Haut. When you think of a paradise islands, this one, if not the most beautiful. The view when arriving by ferry is spectacular. I have never seen so many goats anywhere.

We rented scooters when we visited. We rode all over the island. Fort Napoleon is very nice with spectacular views. Plage de Pompierre is beautiful and we had to fight off the goats to not eat out food 😂

Have very fond memories from my trips to Guadeloupe. I've been all over the island.

Reactions: FlyingDutchman90
Great video. I've been to Guadeloupe many times. My favorite place is Terre-de-Haut. When you think of a paradise islands, this one, if not the most beautiful. The view when arriving by ferry is spectacular. I have never seen so many goats anywhere.

We rented scooters when we visited. We rode all over the island. Fort Napoleon is very nice with spectacular views. Plage de Pompierre is beautiful and we had to fight off the goats to not eat out food 😂

Have very fond memories from my trips to Guadeloupe. I've been all over the island.
Guadeloupe is indeed amazing. We stayed on the two main islands Basse Terre and Grand Terre when we were there, but looking forward to go back and explore the smaller islands as well!

Did you adjust the color? I love this green of the forest.
Even though it's very green there in real life, I did add some saturation to amplify the colours slightly. But nothing over the top, it truly is a very healthy green and beautiful area

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer