DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Thermal springs "Eleftherón" of Kavala (4K video )

wind-up

Reactions
The Baths of the Thermal Spring of the "Eleftherón" Kavalas are abandoned by the Greek state.
The basic composition of water is sodium chloride in the presence of hydrogen sulfide. The total surface flow at the moment is about 267 cubic meters per hour while with proper cultivation of some springs it is planned to increase this flow.
The water temperature ranges from 37 to 41.5 degrees Celsius.
These thermal waters cure many diseases, even chronic ones. Sulfur sources are ideal for musculoskeletal disorders, circulatory skin diseases, inhalation therapy for asthma, etc.

Your shots fit perfectly with the music, very eerie without being scary. The length was a bit long for my tastes but that's a personal preference. Interesting that only that one, small building with the red roof did not have graffiti on it.

Reactions: wind-up
Another great video!

Your shots fit perfectly with the music, very eerie without being scary. The length was a bit long for my tastes but that's a personal preference. Interesting that only that one, small building with the red roof did not have graffiti on it.
Thank you very much. it's happiness that they respected the church. I wish you all the best,many greetings

Thanks for letting us see another part of Greece!! Well done. I do agree about the graffiti. I gues it doesn't matter what part of the world you're in, graffiti shows up on abandoned walls.

Thanks for letting us see another part of Greece!! Well done. I do agree about the graffiti. I gues it doesn't matter what part of the world you're in, graffiti shows up on abandoned walls.
Thank you very much for your comment. I will agree with your point of view

The Baths of the Thermal Spring of the "Eleftherón" Kavalas are abandoned by the Greek state.
The basic composition of water is sodium chloride in the presence of hydrogen sulfide. The total surface flow at the moment is about 267 cubic meters per hour while with proper cultivation of some springs it is planned to increase this flow.
These thermal waters cure many diseases, even chronic ones. Sulfur sources are ideal for musculoskeletal disorders, circulatory skin diseases, inhalation therapy for asthma, etc.

Thank you very much for the like John235

Thank you very much for the like sikspy

Thank you very much for the like RGallant

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998